Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Uniquely made...

Recently, my housemate introduced me to this online game- Gunbound. At first, I felt kinda skeptical. I mean...an online game?!?! But when Ed said he'd try it out too, I told myself, "What the heck? There's nothing to lose, anyway!"

Boy was I wrong!

Not only did I lose literally! I lost heaps of time and sleep! You see, like all games, Gunbound is seriously addictive! After a few rounds, I was hooked! All I could think of, and am thinking of is Gunbound! And so, I played. And played. And played. From 9pm til the very next morning around 7am. I was hooked and revelled in it!

Now, all was fine up to a point when I realised Ed had overtaken me in Goldpoints and Ranking! I couldn't believe it! We started off at the same time, played the same amount of games, won the same amount of rounds and yet...there I was, 123 points behind him! I was pissed!

Obviously, I told him so. All the poor boy could mutter was, "Baby, this is not a competition!". True, but still, isn't unfair? My whole life has been that way! I may not show it, but I am highly competitive! But then again, aren't we all? Sure some of us may console ourselves after a lost game or match. But the point is, we wanted to win! Maybe even needed to win!

Fortunately, God created us uniquely! When I think about it, I may lose out on certain things (like Gunbound!), but he's blessed me so many other talents! So I guess there's no point competing with Ed, is there? I'll just kill him off in the next game!!! *snicker*

God's great isn't He?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

choki choki...?? get some nano nano for her too! haha
how big is the box? mahalnya rm160. ship it..only a fraction of the price u mentioned and it takes 3 months to arrive..hahaha

11:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tak pernah dengar gunbound.sesat lah saya! exam time..i'll check that out after exam..

posted by nyc and the one on top as well

11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home